Sign up for our email newsletter for details of special
offers, product updates, teachers' tips and our latest news.
Register here - we won't pass
your details on...
In celebration of our 50th anniversary, we've developed a range of 50 STEM teaching resources based on our products. Download them as they are added during the year.
1. Chemistry: Understanding the structure of sodium chloride and why salt dissolves in water
2. Astronomy: An introduction to the Solar System
3. Chemistry: Exploring water and ice
4. Chemistry: Using molecular models to understand acids and bases
5. Chemistry: Forms of Carbon - Diamond
6. Chemistry: Forms of Carbon - Graphite
7. Kites for design & technology: Standard sled (KS2)
8. Mathematics: Teaching perimeter
9. Astronomy: Teaching day and night
10. Chemistry: The bromine test for double bonds
11. Chemistry: Introduction to molecular shape - molecules based on the tetrahedron
12. Mathematics: Maths and Art
13. Physics: Lenz's Law
14. Biology: Introduction to the structure of DNA
15. Chemistry: Saturated Hydrocarbons
16. Chemistry: Unsaturated Hydrocarbons